Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hate Eternal + Soilent Green + Skeletonwitch @ BB Kings 042808

Once again, the knob shiners a BB Kings can't seem to stick by their posted set times, so I totally missed Skeletonwitch and walked into this one just after Soilent Green started their southern influenced grind. I've always had a problem using my flash at shows because I didn't want to distract the artists, but Ben was pretty much looking right me for most of my pictures, so they must be used to it. I've never been a huge fan of Hate Eternal, mostly because their music is of the million-miles-an-hour variety and I can't seem to find a groove or anything to grab onto. Nothing changed tonite, and the crowd must have been feeling the same way as they just watched most of the 40-minute set. Once again I saw Ross and Bob from the legendary Immolation in attendance (the first time was for Vader/Malevolent Creation)...I think it's really, really cool that these guys show up and support their boys. Big ups fellas!

Soilent Green

Hate Eternal



L to R: Ben from Soilent Green/Goatwhore, a very handsome metalhead, Ross and Bob from Immolation...

No comments: